Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Awesome night at grandshanghai last night
it was at MBS. damn cool yo~~~
my first visit to there!
YES THIS IS THE MENU. SLURPPPPPPP!~


its me its me!
the person cut out my face tt night!

My BOSS!

Luke!

'Shi Mu' the one who always guide me during work!

AHHHHH SUUUUUU!

YAYY, Hougang bestie!

Emily!

Anna!

Kailin!

SHIRLEY!! Shopping and drinking bestie!

Enough of branch peeps. here comes my training colleagues
.
Adeline! V pretty w her costume! :)

MY NIAN NIAN CONG <3<3

Cecilia! Shanghai times sch kid

Zinn, shes sooooooo pretty!

YAYY, yest night was soooooooo fun!
and YAYYNESS to offday for wed thurs and fri
and gona party later w bestie, weiyi!
It ladies night!!!!!!!!!!!~
and the best is b allow me to goooooooooooooo :}}}
best of the best! MEGA COMBO!

No comments: