Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday was my offday, i din kno until sat!
and sat night was soooooooooo wasted. ANGRY!
but im glad tt at least my sunday is not wasted
staying at home is way too boring
im out w melly at town on sunday
.

Taka christmas tree w Lights is up. like chio only!



We did classic mani and pedi
and its only 24 bucks
DIRT CHEAP!
i gona go back agn to kio. heh

Spend alot on products
facial products
eye mask and mask from all brands
i want my skin to be better
no more scars, pimples, dry, oily, wrinkles, dark circles and whatever!
Next our dinner is at Nakhon kitchen
Authentic thai food
is located at kovan, 10 mins walk from mrt
Everything is so cheap and nice
its so family day on sunday. BEST (Y)
Anw, I miss bangkok sooooo much.
I wana go back agn leh. anybody wana spon me? :D
.
.
.
My msn is soooo cool with marc jacobs.

and also my firefox.
Feel so cool.
HEHEHE

No comments: